I’ve been slacking off in the documentation of my activities…so I will dot point what has happened since last week (a feat I don’t often attempt, lest it decreases my writing skills)…
Starting from last Saturday:
- Went to the dentist to get my teeth checked up and cleaned.
- Went to the Glen to hang out with Mela a bit.
- Ended up buying the Hunger Games trilogy box set.
- Had lunch while standing up from the lack of seats – it was a weirdly busy day at the Glen.
- Went home and read the Hunger Games (1st book) in one sitting.
- Rushed out of the house because parents left later than expected, leaving me the tiniest window to catch up to my bus.
- Did manage to catch the bus, and went to have lunch with Mela before her shift.
- Went home but didn’t really feel like reading the second book.
- Downloaded a lot of eBooks – for free!
- Stayed home all day because I promised my parents I would.
- Mela was having a terrible day, and I couldn’t go out to make her feel better.
- She ended up going to work as a last minute notice.
- Went to Chadstone to hang out with Mela, Cindy and Brendan.
- Shopped! Got a new pair of Vans, a new YD waistcoat and Mela surprised/snuck past me by buying me a shirt I liked before I could stop her.
- Pestered Ser- at work. She had her eyes on a “cute” guy who was working at Gloria Jeans opposite her. He wasn’t cute.
- Took the bus home with Ser-, Brendan and Mela – Cindy went to work.
- Cindy bought a shirt, which is something she doesn’t usually do. Mela bought a pretty dress. Brendan bought a strawberry milkshake.
- Went to Knox with Mela so that she wouldn’t be bored at home before her late shift.
- Hung out and I checked in everywhere with Foursquare.
- Were disgusting everywhere we went holding hands and such.
- Looked at a ring at Michael Hill but I ended up chickening out because it was just a bit above my price-range.
- Both of us got freaked out when the lady brought up lifetime warranties.
- Got some chocolate caramel popcorn from the new popcorn place.
- Had a massive chicken club sandwich for lunch.
- GOT SLAM DUNK FROM MELA!
- Big hugs and kisses goodbye because the day ended way too soon.
- Late start, went to meet up with Annie, Vania, Marvin, Julia and Tiff at MC with Mela.
- Mela surprised me again by showing up on my bus.
- Had lunch with the group, then they went to see the mummy exhibition while Mela and I stayed in State Library games room so she could play Pokemon while I watched Despicable Me on her lap.
- Head scratchies!
- Caught back up with the group and went to Giraffe for dinner. They were all so hungry they all finished their risottos.
- Played Big 2 for a bit – Annie remains unskillful.
- Went home – head scratchies on the train back! Mela says she pampers me too much.
- Went to bed early because I felt tired and sick – Mela stayed up and played Pokemon until 2 am.
- Slept 11 hours and got up today to laze around before going to Dani’s dinner later!
More to blog about tomorrow! Why, it’s Brendan’s annual birthday party! How the time flies.