The formal is tomorrow.

I’m letting my hopes be built up that my parents MIGHT say yes to letting me stay at the hotel (impromptu decision made by Carmaine and myself today on the way home. All other details can be sorted out after the “yes”).

I’ll keep you updated on if that happens.